New Promotional Charter aboard Take Me There
Hello Sailing Friends! Take Me There Sailing is at it again- we’ve come up with a new promotional charter aboard Take Me There. Are you ready for this? A three-night sail for $695 per person. What?!! That’s right you read us right- 3 nights and 4 days aboard Take Me There for $695 person. What’s the catch? There is no catch to this new promotional charter aboard Take Me There.
Why are we offering this discounted charter when normally our 3-night charter is $1625 per person? The answer is simple: we are now offering charters from Key West to the Dry Tortugas and we need to sail Take Me There from Punta Gorda to Key West. This is where you come in… Instead of taking the boat to Key West with no passengers, we decided to offer you a unique opportunity to enjoy a beautiful, all-inclusive sail at a deeply reduced rate. It’s a win-win situation! Now, let’s take a look at the details of this new promotional charter aboard Take Me There.
It’s actually really simple. We have specific dates that we will be leaving Punta Gorda with a destination of Key West. We are able to take 4 passengers (2 couples, or 4 individuals, or parents with children) in two double occupancy cabins. We will publish the dates that we are leaving Punta Gorda and if the dates fit your schedule, call or email us to reserve your spot. We’ll take a credit card over the phone for $740.18 ($695 + $45.18 sales tax), and we will see you onboard for this new promotional charter aboard Take Me There. We told you it was simple! (If you are a single person, you will be sharing a cabin with someone, or you can purchase the entire cabin for $1390).
Here is the itinerary for this new promotional charter aboard Take Me There
Day 1: Arrive and get settled into your cabin.
Days 2 and 3: Sail past Estero Island and Marco Island (Anchor for the evenings at appropriate spots)
Day 4: We get you to shore in Key West
This is where we say our good-byes and you have an opportunity to explore Key West. You can either plan to rent a car and drive home to the Punta Gorda area or you can arrange for someone to pick you up in Key West. We recommend that you book a ticket on the Key West Express Ferry that runs daily from Key West to Fort Myers for $118 one way for adults (current rates at the time of this publication). Are you ready for an adventure?
Who would be the right person for this new promotional charter aboard Take Me There?
There are two types of sailing experiences that you could have during this new promotional charter aboard Take Me There. 1. Steer and Sail, 2. Chilling Charter
- Steer and Sail. Whether you have a lot of sailing experience or none at all, if you want the opportunity to be at the helm with Captain Steve, you can enjoy examining the route, adjusting sails, and taking the helm of a 53-foot Gulfstar. If you are looking to cruise, Kimberly and Steve will provide you with plenty of first-hand knowledge of managing power, conserving water, following the rules of the water, and provisioning for long trips. While Captain Steve is not a licensed instructor, he is a 100-ton Captain and can provide you with a lot of knowledge and experience while you gain crewing hours in your log book. Come join us on this new promotional charter aboard Take Me There as you Steer and Sail alongside the captain.
- Chilling Charter. If you enjoy the water, are looking for a fun adventure, and want to hang out on a sailboat for a few days, you can join us on this new promotional charter aboard Take Me There and just chill out. Enjoy the drinks, savor the food, lounge in the sun, read a book, listen to tunes, or just relax on deck. You do not need to do anything except enjoy the journey!
So again you may be asking, “What’s the catch- why is this so inexpensive?” There is no catch, but this is a bit different than our other sailing charters that you would book. So how is this new promotional charter aboard Take Me There different than other charters?
Here are the ways that this promotional charter is different from our other charters:
- You do not get to choose your dates. Our dates for these charters are set. So if our dates work for your schedule that is awesome. If these dates don’t work for you, then we’ll let you know the next time we are headed to Key West and we hope that works for your schedule. Email Captain Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be put on the Captain’s List to receive upcoming dates.
- You do not get to choose the itinerary. We are going from Punta Gorda to Key West in 4 days. If you love to sail and want to spend some leisure time on the water getting from Punta Gorda to Key West, this charter is for you!
- You do not get to choose the menu. Normally, you would tell us what you would like to eat. For this new promotional charter, we will still serve you LOTS of food, and it will be fresh and tantalizing, but we will already have the provision menu set for these charters. If you would like to choose your menu, then please select one of our other charter options for your trip.
- You do not get to select your desired drinks. Just like with the food, we will already have provisioned the beverages. We will still offer a beer, wine, and soft drink selection, but you will not get to choose which kind you’d like.
- You will need to book with us by calling or emailing. Normally, you would book your charter online, but for this new promotional charter aboard Take Me There, you will call or email us with your desire to book and we will take your payment over the phone.
THAT’S IT! Those are the only differences between this new promotional charter aboard Take Me There versus our other charters. We choose the dates, the itinerary, the menu, the drinks and take your booking over the phone and you get to experience this amazing charter for the low price of $695 plus tax per person/double occupancy.
So are you ready to book your next adventure?
CHECK YOUR CALENDAR- We are leaving Burnt Store Marina on Tuesday May 10 and will be arriving in Key West by Friday May 13. We can take up to 4 guests with us- so call your besties and let’s get your charter from Punta Gorda to Key West booked. Bring your bathing suit, some shorts and t-shirts and let’s get ready to sail to Key West. The adventure awaits. Just say TAKE ME THERE!