Are you ready to add DIVING to your all-inclusive sailing charter?
Whether one person in your party dives or all of you are certified to dive, we have all the options to meet everyone’s needs.
With a Dive Master and Compressor onboard, we are equipped to create the ultimate diving experience while you enjoy the luxury of our unique service model. Let’s design an exceptional charter together.
Tell us where you want to dive (The Keys, Dry Tortugas, or the Bahamas), when you want to go, and how many people are diving, and we will design a Dive Charter Package that exceeds your expectations.
Just $300 Per Day/Per Diver Added to Your Charter
Included in Your Dive Charter:
- Divemaster Guide (if needed)
- Swim line/Trail Line
- Divers Flag
- Emergency Oxygen
- Advanced First Aid Kit
- Qualified Emergency First Responder
- Long Range Emergency Communications Equipment
- Certifications: Current dive certification is required.
- Insurance: Each diver must have personal dive insurance. We recommend Divers Alert Network (DAN).
- Waiver: Each diver must sign a liability waiver.
- Physical Fitness/Safety. Each diver must be able to…
- Climb a 5 ft-rung ladder with BCD/Tank.
- Observe altitude safety protocols.
- Alert crew of existing or emerging illness or injury.
Enhance your Experience:
- Bring your current PADI/NAUI card and your DAN insurance and let’s get wet!
- We can coordinate rental gear, so you don’t have to travel with it!
- Recreational, spearfishing, photography… we can help!
- Need a dive buddy? Our Divemaster can accompany you!
- Are you a current diver but need a refresh? We can do that!
- Have questions about certifications, insurance, or gear – give us a call!