- Venue 1 – Charlotte Harbor Preserve State Park is an unspoiled mangrove shoreline with kayaking and paddleboard paths accessible only by boat. Our first stop focus is this beautiful natural anchorage (for a few hours) to unwind from shore stress and enjoy nature on the water from the kayaks or paddleboards. Curious Dolphins and Manatees dwell here – you are bound to see them. Gourmet lunch aboard signals a pending sail to our primary anchorage on the Port Charlotte Shoreline for kitesurfing.
- Venue 2 – Port Charlotte Golf, Spa and Racquet Sports opportunities abound from this lovely anchorage off of Bayshore Live Oak Park – we’ll arrive and relax with drinks, dinner and an evening swim while our concierge books you for a “Relax” day (next day) at Rejuvenation Mind, Body and Spirit Day Spa or enjoy 18 holes at the Port Charlotte Golf Club. Take a Kayak or paddleboard outing through the residential canals of Port Charlotte Beach Park or the mangrove side of Alligator Bay or lounge aboard and sun amidst views of Bayshore Live Oak Park (Scenic coastline). We will sail through a sunset to Safe Harbor (Burnt Store).
- Venue 3 – Safe Harbor Burnt Store Marina: You’ll spend the night aboard at the dock amidst lavish condos and homes of the gated Burnt Store Community to enjoy another gourmet meal aboard and available entertainment at Cass Cay (our local Bar & Grille). Rise and shine to continental breakfast, a morning kayak or Paddleboard adventure amidst the boat-filled residential canals of the marina. Although you will be disembarking at 10:00 AM from Take Me There… golf, pool or tennis as our guests (in the Burnt Store Community) are available through our concierge before you end your day.
Two Night Sailing Charter – Sports, Spa & Fitness
$2,495.00 for 2 guests. Additional guests – $350 per night per guest
- Booking includes two guests.
- Up to four additional guests can be added for a total of six
- Day 1: 9:00 AM Boarding
- Day 3: 10:00 AM Disembark
Are you the active type and love to sail?
Ready to put Kayaks and Paddleboards into the water? We can tailor an itinerary and sailboat charter plan to meet your needs. Golf – how about 2 courses in 2 days? Snorkeling/Huka Diving – try our favorite spots. Windsurfing \- bring your rigs and we’ll spot you with our fast-Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB).
Note: Dates shown in red are currently unavailable/booked.