- Fisherman’s Village (Punta Gorda) is an active marina with waterfront shopping, dining, and entertainment. There are unique entrepreneur shops and cafés with eateries dotted throughout the mall. Harpoon Harry’s, the Village Fish Market & Restaurant and the Village Brew House are popular night and eatery spots. Hurricane Charley’s Raw Oyster Bar and TT’s Tiki Bar are just north of Fisherman’s Village and an easy walk off tender ride from the anchorage.
- Safe Harbor Burnt Store Marina is our base and the largest marina on Florida’s West Coast. Cass Cay Restaurant and Bar is the local night-spot with live entertainment, a full bar on the water and a great atmosphere. You can kayak or paddleboard amongst the over 600 slips of boats and lavish homes that line this very active community.
- Captiva Island is an active waterfront social center. From our anchorage in Sol Vista or Ding Darling, you can enjoy numerous waterfront interests and vibrant nightspots like Doc Ford’s, The Mucky Duck, the Bubble Room, and the Green Flash.
- St James City (Across from Sanibel Island) has a delightful collection of venues most notably the Waterfront Restaurant & Marina. Several anchorages near York Island offer access to Sanibel Island and St James City venues.
- Estero Island (Ft. Myers Beach) along the Intracoastal Waterway offers a wide variety of shopping and nightlife options – Ft. Myers Beach is a very popular vacation spot. A short walk to the Gulf side puts you in the Gulf of Mexico “sugar-like” sand.
- Boca Grande Marina, located in the quaint island community of Boca Gande on Gasparilla Island boasts grills, picnic areas, golf cart rentals and waterfront dining… walk or ride the beautiful bike/golf cart path, take a trip to Banyan Street, shop and dine in this beautiful Southwest Florida hidden treasure.
2 Nights Sailing Charter – Shopping/Nightlife
If you are looking to combine a private sailing experience with shopping & nightlife… this is the 2-full day and night sailboat charter adventure for you.
$2,495.00 for 2 guests. Additional Guests – $350 per night per guest
- Booking includes two guests
- Up to four additional guests can be added for a total of six
- Day 1: 8:00 AM Boarding
- Day 3: 10:00 AM Disembark
We offer two itineraries to explore either the Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte waterfronts or the Matlacha/Cape Coral/Ft. Myers hot spots. Each route offers beautiful stop-overs to swim, snorkel, kayak or paddleboard.
Note: Dates shown in red are currently unavailable/booked.