- Venue 1 – Boca Grande is a barrier island over-watching the Northern entrance to Charlotte Harbor. Our anchorage is just East of Gasparilla Island State Park which sits at the southern tip of the island. Activities available here include swimming and fishing along with shelling, picnicking, and viewing the historic Port Boca Grande Lighthouse.
- Venue 2 – Cayo Costa Island and State Park is an unspoiled barrier island preserve – the park is only accessible by boat. Pelican Bay (our anchorage) is shallow, serene and lovely where a short tender trip to the park dock will put you within minutes of shelling, pristine beaches, nature trails, and bird/sea-life watching. This anchorage is one of our very favorites to spend the night treating you to concierge-style service in quiet, natural surroundings.
- Venue 3 – Pine Island (Randall Research Center) is a beautiful historic facility dedicated to learning and teaching the archaeology, history, and ecology of Southwest Florida. Situated on the scenic western shore of historic Pine Island, the RRC encompasses 67 acres at the heart of the Pineland archaeological site. The Calusa were once the most powerful people in all of South Florida. For many centuries they accumulated huge shell mounds, engineered canals, and sustained tens of thousands of people from the fish and shellfish found in the rich estuaries west and south of Fort Myers. a massive shell mound site extending across more than 100 acres from the mangrove coastline from the Calusa Heritage Trail where visitors can tour this internationally significant site and learn about Calusa culture and their environment.
2 Nights Sailing Charter – Nature/History
$1,799.00 for 2 guests. Additional guests – $350 per night per guest
- Booking includes two guests.
- Up to four additional guests can be added for a total of six
- Day 1: 9:00 AM Boarding
- Day 3: 10:00 AM Disembark
If you enjoy nature and history, we invite you to sail to some breathtaking places Charlotte Harbor has to offer.
We sail multiple itineraries during this sailboat charter to explore coastal wildlife habitats and historical sites preserved by mankind. Each route offers magnificent kayaking, paddleboard or tender exploration plus nightly stargazing.
Note: Dates shown in red are currently unavailable/booked.