This is our most robust overnight sailing charter experience with two full days of adventure and concierge-level service.
We will stop and explore three anchorages on this charter to offer you the broadest of choices to make exceptional memories. We can sail to any of three extraordinary starting points and meander back through two other anchorages along the way during your private cruise:
- Cayo Costa Island and State Park (Pelican Bay Anchorage) is our favorite “lagoon” setting where you can explore trails, cross over to visit a natural beach for shelling and sunning or spend time aboard enjoying our concierge service and gourmet dining. An unspoiled Gulf Coast island evokes images of wind-shaped trees, dunes, beaches and freedom to explore. This island in unreachable by car which makes shelling a much better experience.
- Captiva Island has a slightly off-kilter and almost magical feel. You might discover a giant frog in Captiva Island, a restaurant where it’s Christmas all year long, or even a tiny starfish. We anchor off Cabbage Key, Rum Cove, or Fosters Bay to launch the tender ashore or go into a marina dock for a few hours so you can explore.
- Sanibel Island is a popular tourist destination known for its shell beaches and wildlife refuges. More than half of the island is made up of wildlife refuges, the largest being J. N. “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Refuge. We anchor at Ding Darling Anchorage to ferry you to this natural paradise.
Two Days with Overnight
Come break away for two days plus an overnight.
$1,495.00 for 2 Guests. Additional Guests: $150 per Guest
- Booking includes two guests.
- Up to four additional guests can be added for a total of six
- Day 1: 9:00 AM Boarding (Breakfast)
- Day 2: 5:00 PM Disembark
Here is your best value if you would like to spend one night aboard and have a day on either side of that evening to enjoy all that Charlotte Harbor has to offer. The sunset dinner on deck is flanked by two remarkable days at sea. We have three great spots to explore with even more time for all the water activities that you enjoy – kayaking, swimming, sailing, fishing, walking the beach and combing for shells, or taking in the Florida sunshine. Just say “Take Me There!”
Note: Dates shown in red are currently unavailable/booked.