With this sailing charter, we will slip into two anchorages – one by day for shopping, or swimming, kayaking and paddle-boarding… and another to experience Charlotte Harbor’s amazing sunset with dinner as mother nature introduces us to a night sky.
- Fisherman’s Village, Punta Gorda Fisherman’s Village is a quaint small-town “mall” with boutique shopping, waterfront, and nautical nick-nacks, café’s and restaurants.
- Port Charlotte Beach Park is a public anchorage with bay and park views. Access to residential canals for kayaking and a public bay-beachfront for swimming.
- Cattle Dock Point anchorage is a serene setting at the mouth of the Myakka River with beautiful lowlands views. This anchorage is abundant with wildlife. A peaceful spot to relax and enjoy nature.
- Boca Grande (South) Anchorage is an open water anchorage East of Gasparilla Island State Park. Boat-watching during the day is good and nights here are quiet and peaceful with light winds. Gasparilla Island State Park (and beach) is accessible by tender and kayak.
- Pelican Bay Anchorage at Cayo Costa State Park offers “lagoon” like settings and access to the beach, shelling, and trails. This is one of our all-around favorites. This anchorage is a beautiful, shallow adventure for kayaks, paddleboards, swimming, and the views are breath-taking.
Full Day Plus Overnight
Come break away for a day and an overnight to celebrate your special event.
$1,195.00 for 2 Guests. Additional Guests: $150 per Guest
- Booking includes two guests.
- Up to four additional guests can be added for a total of six
- Day 1: 9:00 AM Boarding (Breakfast)
- Day 2: 10:00 AM Disembark
Looking for more than just a dinner and sunset cruise?
Do you have a bit more time to enjoy a day on the water before the sun sets? Join us at 9 AM and we’ll show you an adventurous day at sea. Kayaking, swimming, sailing, fishing, strolling the beach, and relaxing with a picnic lunch all await you! Then you can unwind on deck with cocktails before enjoying your sunset dinner. Ahhhhhh…..
Note: Dates shown in red are currently unavailable/booked.