Looking for more than just a dinner and sunset cruise? Do you have a bit more time to enjoy a day on the water before the sun sets? Join us at 8 AM and we’ll show you an adventurous day at sea. Kayaking, swimming, sailing, fishing, walking the beachcombing for shells, and a beach picnic lunch all await you! Then you can relax a bit on deck before enjoying your sunset dinner. COME BREAKAWAY FOR A DAY AND AN OVERNIGHT TO CELEBRATE YOUR SPECIAL EVENT.
With this sailing charter, we will slip into two anchorages – one by day for shopping, or swimming, kayaking and paddle-boarding … and another to experience Charlotte Harbor’s amazing sunset with dinner as mother nature introduces us to a night sky.
- Fisherman’s Village, Punta Gorda Fisherman’s Village is a quaint small-town “mall” with boutique shopping, waterfront, and nautical nick-nacks, café’s and restaurants.
- Port Charlotte Beach Park is a public anchorage with bay and park views. Access to residential canals for kayaking and a public bay-beachfront for swimming.
- Matlacha Pass is a busy waterfront setting with shops, waterfront restaurants, and residential views.
- Cattle Dock Point anchorage is a serene setting at the mouth of the Myakka River with beautiful lowlands views. This anchorage is abundant with wildlife. A peaceful spot to relax and enjoy nature.
- Boca Grande (South) Anchorage is an open water anchorage East of Gasparilla Island State Park. Boat-watching during the day is good and nights here are quiet and peaceful with light winds. Gasparilla Island State Park (and beach) is accessible by tender and kayak.
- Pelican Bay Anchorage at Cayo Costa State Park offers “lagoon” like settings and access to the beach, shelling, and trails. This is one of our all-around favorites. This anchorage is a beautiful, shallow adventure for kayaks, paddleboards, swimming, and the views are breath-taking.