Come Break Away for your evening and overnight!
Creating the perfect anchorage setting for your special evening is our goal. We have many choices for this special charter night.
- Ponce de Leon Inlet anchorage is a great sunset spot with light activity adjacent to a small park and kayak access to Punta Gorda Isles canals
- Alligator Creek Inlet anchorage is one of our Western exposure favorites for sunsets with light traffic and natural views.
- Charlotte Harbor Preserve State Park is a large mangrove shore-scape with natural views and light traffic.
- Cape Haze Aquatic Preserve is another beautiful mangrove shore-scape with cross-bay views of Boca Grande and Cayo Costa islands…great for both sunsets and sunrises.
Evening Plus Overnight
Max. Capacity: 6 Guests
- Day 1: 4:00 PM Boarding (Cocktails)
- Day 2:10:00 AM Disembark
- Booking price includes up to two guests.
- Up to four additional guests can be added for a total of six guests.
If you’re looking for a romantic sunset dinner on the deck and a quiet evening on the water, this is the sailing charter for you.
Pack your overnight bag and meet us on deck at 4 PM for cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. We’ll get you settled in your comfortable suite on board and leave the dock by 5 for a relaxing hour at sea. We’ll position ourselves in just the right spot for that amazing Charlotte Harbor sunset as you enjoy a multi-course meal on the deck. We will capture the memories for you as you take in the fresh air by candlelight. Dessert and after-dinner drinks will complete your meal. How would you like to conclude your evening? A quick swim, a kayak ride, or maybe a movie with popcorn? Delight in the quiet sounds of waves during your night at anchor and wake to breakfast before arriving refreshed at the marina dock by 10 AM.
Note: Dates shown in red are currently unavailable/booked.