If you’re looking for a romantic sunset dinner on the deck and a quiet evening on the water, this is the charter for you. Pack your overnight bag and meet us on deck at 4 PM for cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. We’ll get you settled in your comfortable suite on board and leave the dock by 5 for a relaxing hour at sea. We’ll position ourselves in just the right spot for that amazing Charlotte Harbor sunset as you enjoy a multi-course meal on the deck. We will capture the memories for you as you take in the fresh air by candlelight. Dessert and after-dinner drinks will complete your meal. How would you like to conclude your evening? A quick swim, a kayak ride, or maybe a movie with popcorn? Delight in the quiet sounds of waves during your night at anchor and wake to breakfast on deck before arriving refreshed at the marina dock by 10 AM.
COME BREAKAWAY FOR YOUR EVENING AND OVERNIGHT
Creating the perfect anchorage setting for your special evening is our goal. We have many choices for this special charter night.
- Ponce de Leon Inlet anchorage is a great sunset spot with light activity adjacent to a small park and kayak access to Punta Gorda Isles canals
- Alligator Creek Inlet anchorage is one of our Western exposure favorites for sunsets with light traffic and natural views.
- Charlotte Harbor Preserve State Park is a large mangrove shore-scape with natural views and light traffic.
- Cape Haze Aquatic Preserve is another beautiful mangrove shore-scape with cross-bay views of Boca Grande and Cayo Costa islands…great for both sunsets and sunrises.
- Matlacha Pass Aquatic Preserve (Dead Creek Anchorage) is a tranquil spot full of natural beauty and wildlife